We're open — see our safety guidelines below
Welcome to Damien Fertility Partners. We strive to provide the best infertility care in New Jersey. We offer and utilize all treatment options with our patients to achieve the most rapid success. Our treatment is always tailored to the specific needs and desires of our patients. The health and safety of our patients and dedicated staff is critically important. To avoid exposure to COVID-19 we continue to comply with safety measures that protect our patients and staff. This is done according to state, ASRM (American Society for Reproductive Medicine), and NIH recommendations.
We have resumed complete care for our patients at full capacity. This includes resumption of all treatment cycles and surgical procedures. To maintain the safety of our patients, staff, and society we have done the following:
- Limited office visits to patients only. This includes visits for embryo transfer and pregnancy ultrasounds. However, FaceTime connections are acceptable.
- Screening all persons who enter the office for a possible upper respiratory infection.
- Requiring all persons and staff who enter the office to wear a face mask.
- Offering telemedicine visits to our patients.
- Complying with Governor Murphy’s recommendations that patients be screened for COVID-19 within 96 hours of any surgical procedure including hysterosalpingograms (HSG) and egg retrievals.
For more information, please see Frequently Asked Questions About Conceiving and Pregnancy Related to COVID-19.
For more information from the ASRM please visit https://www.reproductivefacts.org/news-and-publications/covid-19-resources-for-patients/