Updates and Information for Our Patients Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The highest priority at Damien Fertility Partners is the health and safety of our patients and our dedicated employees. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our nation and local area we must do everything in our power to slow its spread and to help minimize risk to our patients, staff and their families.
To comply with this mandate we strongly recommended that all comply with social distancing recommendations. Furthermore, to maintain the safety of our patients, staff and society we have done the following:
- Completed all stimulations for IVF and IUI. Completed all active IUI and IVF retrievals. We have cancelled all planned embryo transfers.
- We are not scheduling any future treatments until the risk of infection by the Coronavirus has diminished and governmental recommendations support resumption of non-emergent medical care.
- All elective visits including new patient consults have been converted to phone consults, if appropriate.
- All exams will be postponed unless emergent.
- Evaluation of early pregnancy will be performed to minimize risk of ectopic pregnancy, if possible. These may need to be postponed if possible or scheduled at a hospital if necessary.
- All phone services are available in our practice. All current and prospective patients can call and leave a message in the appropriate voicemail. Staff will be retrieving messages and returning calls for medical concerns or visits by phone.