We have resumed complete care for our patients at full capacity. This includes resumption of all treatment cycles and surgical procedures. To maintain the safety of our patients, staff, and society we have done the following:
- Limited office visits to patients only. This includes visits for embryo transfer and pregnancy ultrasounds. However, FaceTime connections are acceptable.
- Screening all persons who enter the office for a possible upper respiratory infection.
- Requiring all persons and staff who enter the office to wear a face mask.
- Offering telemedicine visits to our patients.
- Complying with Governor Murphy’s recommendations that patients be screened for COVID-19 within 96 hours of any surgical procedure including hysterosalpingograms (HSG) and egg retrievals.
For more information, please see Frequently Asked Questions About Conceiving and Pregnancy Related to COVID-19.
For more information from the ASRM please visit https://www.reproductivefacts.org/news-and-publications/covid-19-resources-for-patients/